Overview - Medical School Personal Statement Review
Your Personal Statement is possibly the most important piece of work you have had to write to date, and probably one of the most difficult. It is also a vital component of your UCAS application. Our Medical School Personal Statement Review helps ensure your personal statement accurately reflects your skills, achievements, and character, so that you stand out for the right reasons.
Key features include:
- Thorough review by two experienced tutors
- Rapid service – full reviews returned within 3 working days
- Detailed feedback on every paragraph
- Changes tracked so you can choose what you want to keep, and what you would like to change
- Maximising the impact of your work experience and extra-curricular activities
- Spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and style all reviewed
- Suggestions for corrections and improvements, with full examples given to help guide you
- 15 minute one-to-one video link feedback summary session with one of your tutors.
In addition, Personal Statement Tuition is available with a senior tutor to help with anything from your first to final draft. Please email email@example.com for more information on this service.